A Practitioner´s Guide to Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "A practitioner's guide to intergovernmental fiscal transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4039, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar Shah, 1996. "A Fiscal Need Approach to Equalization," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(2), pages 99-115, June.
- Robin Boadway, 2004. "The Theory and Practice of Equalization," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 50(1), pages 211-254.
- Huther, J. & Roberts, S. & Shah, A., 1997. "Public Expenditure Reform under Adjustment Lending. Lessons from World Bank Experiences," World Bank - Discussion Papers 382, World Bank.
- Shah, Anwar, 2005. "A framework for evaluating alternate institutional arrangements for fiscal equalization transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3785, The World Bank.
- Chaudry-Shah, Anwar, 1988. " Capitalization and the Theory of Local Public Finance: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 209-243.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2003. "Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Disparities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1421-1441, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Layug, Allan S. & Pantig, Ida Marie T. & Bolong, Leilani E., 2010.
"Do Barangays Really Matter in Local Services Delivery? Some Issues and Policy Options,"
DP 2010-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Allan S. Layug & Ida Marie T. Pantig & Leilani E. Bolong & Rouselle F. Lavado, 2010. "Do barangays really matter in local services delivery? Some Issues and Policy Options," Governance Working Papers 22809, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Linda Veiga & Francisco Veiga, 2013. "Intergovernmental fiscal transfers as pork barrel," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 335-353, June.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2010. "Beyond Gaps and Imbalances: Re-Structuring the Debate on Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations," MPRA Paper 32145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bodhisattva Sengupta, 2016. "Endogenous Leadership in a Federal Transfer Game," Working Papers id:11473, eSocialSciences.
- Schakel, Arjan H., 2008. "Validation of the Regional Authority Index," MPRA Paper 8972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freinkman, Lev, 2007. "Intergovernmental relations in Nigeria: improving service delivery in core sectors," MPRA Paper 10032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2013. "Fiscal decentralization, fiscal rules and fiscal discipline," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 528-532.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3052-3059, October.
- Aragon, Fernando, 2009.
"The flypaper effect revisited,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58199, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fernando Aragon, 2009. "The Flypaper Effect Revisited," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 004, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Fernando Aragon, 2012. "Local Spending, Transfers and Costly Tax Collection," Discussion Papers dp12-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:173-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "Impact and Implications of Recent and Potential Changes to Brazil's Subnational Fiscal Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20773, The World Bank.
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2008. "Conditional Grants, Grant-Seeking and Welfare when there is Government Failure on the Subordinate Level," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and Local Finance Reforms in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ief:reveye:v:44:y:2006:i:2:p:128-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcelo Coser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuncar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.