The New Trade Environment and Trade Performance in the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2006.
"Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations,"
NBER Working Papers
12516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Taglioni, Daria, 2006. "Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- anonymous, 2012. "Noteworthy: Construction, compensation, pollution," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q4, pages 1-14.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Compendium of Statistics on Bank Group Operations 2012," Compendium of Statistics on AfDB Group Operations, African Development Bank, number 386.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policies International Economics and Trade - Free Trade Economic Theory and Research Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets International Economics and Trade - Trade Policy Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2014-09-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-09-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2014-09-29 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2014-09-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:20014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .