Advancing adult learning in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bodewig & Reena Badiani-Magnusson & Kevin Macdonald & David Newhouse & Jan Rutkowski, 2014. "Skilling Up Vietnam : Preparing the Workforce for a Modern Market Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18778.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess&Equity in Basic Education; Education For All; Primary Education; Teaching and Learning; Gender and Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-04-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2011-04-30 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:61290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .