Report NEP-EDU-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel M. Hungerman, 2011. "The Effect of Education on Religion: Evidence from Compulsory Schooling Laws," NBER Working Papers 16973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Sarr, Leopold & Asadullah, Niaz, 2011. "School Access, Resources, and Learning Outcomes: Evidence from a Non-formal School Program in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 5659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shah Danyal & Bichaka Fayissa & Jong-Sung Lee, 2011. "Impact of Education on Lifestyles: What Do Longitudinal Data Show?," Working Papers 201102, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tham, Siew Yean, 2011. "Exploring Access and Equity in Malaysia’s Private Higher Education," ADBI Working Papers 280, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Christine Valente, 2011. "What did the Maoists ever do for us? Education and marriage of women exposed to civil conflict in Nepal," Working Papers 2011009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Swenson, David A., 2011. "Measuring the Total Economic Value of State-Funded Higher Education in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32778, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Casarico & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Great expectations: The determinants of female university enrolment in Europe," Working Papers 044, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Bieber, Tonia, 2011. "Convergence through communication and competition? The internationalization of secondary and higher education policies in Switzerland," TranState Working Papers 147, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Polachek, Solomon & Wang, Le, 2011. "Heterogeneity in Schooling Rates of Return," IZA Discussion Papers 5662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Brown & Aurora Ortiz-Núñez & Karl Taylor, 2011. "Educational loans and attitudes towards risk," Working Papers 2011010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Bodewig, Christian & Hirshleifer, Sarojini, 2011. "Advancing adult learning in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 61290, The World Bank.
- Chevalier, Arnaud, 2011. "Subject Choice and Earnings of UK Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 5652, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Natalia Kuznetsova & Irina Peaucelle, 2008. "Education in Russia: The evolution of theory and practice," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586750, HAL.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Tien, Bienvenue N. & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Meng, Jingzhou, 2011. "China's Latent Human Capital Investment: Achieving Milestones and Competing for the Top," IZA Discussion Papers 5650, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).