Report NEP-CWA-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elasrag, hussein, 2011. "Principals of the Islamic finance:A focus on project finance," MPRA Paper 30197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François Facchini, 2011. "Economic freedom in Muslim countries : an explanation using the theory of institutional path dependency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587694, HAL.
- Torshizian, Eilya & Mehrara, Mohsen, 2011. "The effects of Economy, Values and Health on Happiness In Iran: the case of the Kish Island," MPRA Paper 30085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Engelke, Wilfried & Ecker, Olivier, 2011. "Petroleum subsidies in Yemen: Leveraging reform for development," IFPRI discussion papers 1071, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schwalje, Wes, 2011. "Knowledge-based Economic Development as a Unifying Vision in a Post-awakening Arab World," MPRA Paper 30305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles DUFRENOT & Adelya OSPANOVA & Alain SAND-ZANTMAN, 2010. "Modeling transition in Central Asia: the Case of Kazakhstan," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1001, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Apostolides, Alexander, 2011. "The growth of two small economies in the Great Depression: GDP estimation for Cyprus and Malta during the interwar period (1921-1938)," MPRA Paper 30276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1952031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seker, Murat, 2010. "Rigidities in Employment Protection and Exporting," MPRA Paper 29907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Andros Kourtellos & Ioanna Stylianou & Chih Ming Tan, 2011. "Failure to Launch? The Role of Land Inequality in Transition Delays," Working Paper Series 22_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Bodewig, Christian & Hirshleifer, Sarojini, 2011. "Advancing adult learning in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Social Protection Discussion Papers 61290, The World Bank.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.