Principals of the Islamic finance:A focus on project finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Gamal,Mahmoud A., 2009. "Islamic Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521741262, March.
- M. Umer Chapra, 2007. "Challenges Facing the Islamic Financial Industry," Chapters,in: Handbook of Islamic Banking, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsISLAMIC FINANCE; ISLAMIC ECONOMICS; Shari'ah law; Islamic Bonds; ISLAMIC BANKING;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-04-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CFN-2011-04-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CWA-2011-04-30 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .