L’INVESTISSEMENT EN BOURSE : LES NORMES DE LA FINANCE ISLAMIQUE APPLIQUEES AUX VALEURS DE LA PLACE BOURSIERE DE PARIS (CAC 40 et SBF 250)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Gamal,Mahmoud A., 2009. "Islamic Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521741262, July.
- Muhammad Anwar, 1995. "An Islamic Perspective on Capital Markets and "Islamic" Securities in Malaysia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 865-878.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ngalim, Siti Manisah & Ismail, Abdul Ghafar, 2015. "An Islamic Vision Development Based Indicators in Analysing the Islamic Banks Performance: Evidence from Malaysia, Indonesia and selected GCC Countries," Working Papers 1436-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- François-Xavier de Vaujany, 2011. "A New Perspective On The Genealogy Of Collective Action Through The History Of Religious Organisations," Post-Print hal-00644412, HAL.
- Ghassen Bouslama, 2009. "La finance islamique : une récente histoire avec la France, une longue histoire avec ses banques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 325-350.
- Pejman Abedifar & Shahid M. Ebrahim & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2015.
"Islamic Banking And Finance: Recent Empirical Literature And Directions For Future Research,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 637-670, September.
- Pejman Abedifar & Shahid Ebrahim & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Islamic Banking and Finance: Recent Empirical Literature and Directions for Future Research," Working Papers hal-01073185, HAL.
- Pejman Abedifar & Shahid Ebrahim & Philip Molyneux & Amine Tarazi, 2015. "Islamic Banking and Finance: Recent Empirical Literature and Directions for Future Research," Post-Print hal-01144032, HAL.
- Mahmoud Mohieldin, 2012.
"Realising the Potential of Islamic Finance,"
World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 13(3), pages 127-142, July.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2009.
"Can an Islamic model of housing finance cooperative elevate the economic status of the underprivileged?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 864-883, December.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. "Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2009. "Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?," Post-Print hal-00723634, HAL.
- El-Komi, Mohamed & Croson, Rachel, 2013. "Experiments in Islamic microfinance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 252-269.
- Bhavana Raj KONDAMUDI & Dr. SINDHU, 2013. "Demystifying Risk Management – Business & Growth Implications," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 13-20.
- El Mehdi, Imen Khanchel & Mghaieth, Asma, 2017. "Volatility spillover and hedging strategies between Islamic and conventional stocks in the presence of asymmetry and long memory," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 595-611.
- Widiarto, Indra & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2015. "Social and financial efficiency of Islamic microfinance institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Farook, Sayd, 2007. "On Corporate Social Responsibility Of Islamic Financial Institutions," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 15, pages 31-46.
- Mr. Enrique A Gelbard & Mr. Etienne B Yehoue & Mr. Rodolfo Maino & Mr. Mumtaz Hussain & Mr. Yibin Mu, 2014. "Islamic Finance in Sub-Saharan Africa: Status and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 2014/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim & Ausaf, Ahmad, 2010. "Economic Problems and the Teaching of the Qur'an," MPRA Paper 53466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Soylu, Ali & Durmaz, Nazif, 2012. "Profitability of Interest-free vs. Interest-based Banks in Turkey," MPRA Paper 36376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphie Hayat & Frank Butter & Udo Kock, 2013.
"Halal Certification for Financial Products: A Transaction Cost Perspective,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 601-613, October.
- Raphie Hayat & Frank A.G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2011. "Halal Certification for Financial Products: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-171/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shamsuddin, Abul, 2014. "Are Dow Jones Islamic equity indices exposed to interest rate risk?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 273-281.
- Dulce Redín & Reyes Calderón & Ignacio Ferrero, 2014. "Exploring the Ethical Dimension of Hawala," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 327-337, October.
- Mili, Medhi, 2014. "A Structural Model for Human Development, Does Maqāṣid al-Sharīʿah Matter!," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 22, pages 47-63.
- Paulâ€ Olivier Klein & Laurent Weill & Christophe J. Godlewski, 2018. "How sukuk shapes firm performance," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 699-722, March.
- Mr. Daniel C Hardy & Mr. Saeed Al-Muharrami, 2013. "Cooperative and Islamic Banks: What can they Learn from Each Other?," IMF Working Papers 2013/184, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance islamique; indices boursiers islamiques; Charia; critères de filtrage;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:etecis:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: IRTI Staff or (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.