Cultural Financial Traditions and Universal Ethics: the Case of Hawala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Brown, 2010. "The Economics and Ethics of Mixed Communities: Exploring the Philosophy of Integration Through the Lens of the Subprime Financial Crisis in the US," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 35-50, November.
- El-Gamal,Mahmoud A., 2009. "Islamic Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521741262.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2009. "Crisis and Responses: The Federal Reserve in the Early Stages of the Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 51-75, Winter.
- Mark Blodgett, 2011. "Substantive Ethics: Integrating Law and Ethics in Corporate Ethics Programs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 39-48, February.
- Schramm, Matthias & Taube, Markus, 2003. "Evolution and institutional foundation of the hawala financial system," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 405-420.
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud, 2012.
"Realizing the Potential of Islamic Finance,"
World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 77, pages 1-7, March.
- Tripp,Charles, 2006. "Islam and the Moral Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521682442.
- Tripp,Charles, 2006. "Islam and the Moral Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521863773.
- Clive Boddy, 2011. "The Corporate Psychopaths Theory of the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 255-259, August.
- Thompson, Edwina, 2011. "Trust is the Coin of the Realm: Lessons from the Money Men in Afghanistan," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199062980.
- Domènec Melé & Antonio Argandoña & Carlos Sanchez-Runde, 2011. "Facing the Crisis: Toward a New Humanistic Synthesis for Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Thompson, Edwina A., 2011. "Trust is the Coin of the Realm: Lessons from the Money Men in Afghanistan," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195473520.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:una:unccee:wp0812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.unav.edu/web/facultad-de-ciencias-economicas-y-empresariales .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.