The Economics and Ethics of Mixed Communities: Exploring the Philosophy of Integration Through the Lens of the Subprime Financial Crisis in the US
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Galster, 2007. "Neighbourhood Social Mix as a Goal of Housing Policy: A Theoretical Analysis," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43.
- Hardman, Anna & Ioannides, Yannis M., 2004.
"Neighbors' income distribution: economic segregation and mixing in US urban neighborhoods,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 368-382, December.
- Anna Hardman & Yannis Ioannides, 2004. "Neighbors’ Income Distribution: Economic Segregation and Mixing in US Urban Neighborhoods," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0421, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dulce Redín & Reyes Calderón & Ignacio Ferrero, 2014. "Exploring the Ethical Dimension of Hawala," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 327-337, October.
- Dulce Redin & Reyes CalderÃ³n & Ignacio Ferrero, 2012. "Cultural Financial Traditions and Universal Ethics: the Case of Hawala," Faculty Working Papers 08/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
Keywordssubprime; foreclosure; mixed-income; social integration; John Rawls;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:1:p:35-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .