Neighbourhood Social Mix as a Goal of Housing Policy: A Theoretical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garey C. Durden & Patricia E. Gaynor, 2014. "Publishing in The Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy and an Evaluation (via Citation Counts) of JRAP’s Influence on Scholarship in Regional Science," Working Papers 14-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:388:d:68608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dangschat, Jens S., 2014. "Residentielle Segregation," Forschungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Räumliche Auswirkungen der internationalen Migration, pages 63-77 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- William Clark, 2008. "Reexamining the moving to opportunity study and its contribution to changing the distribution of poverty and ethnic concentration," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(3), pages 515-535, August.
- Durden, Garey C. & Gaynor, Patricia E., 2015. "Publishing in The Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy and an Evaluation (via Citation Counts) of JRAPâ€™s Influence on Scholarship in Regional Science," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- repec:exl:22evid:v:2012:y:2012:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Lind & Kerstin Annadotter & Folke Björk & Lovisa Högberg & Tord Af Klintberg, 2016. "Sustainable Renovation Strategy in the Swedish Million Homes Programme: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-12, April.
- Galster, George & Andersson, Roger & Musterd, Sako & Kauppinen, Timo M., 2008. "Does neighborhood income mix affect earnings of adults? New evidence from Sweden," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 858-870, May.
- David Manley & Maarten van Ham, 2011. "Living in deprived neighbourhoods in Scotland. Occupational mobility and neighbourhood effects," ERSA conference papers ersa10p547, European Regional Science Association.
- Kevin Brown, 2010. "The Economics and Ethics of Mixed Communities: Exploring the Philosophy of Integration Through the Lens of the Subprime Financial Crisis in the US," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 35-50, November.
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Housing Tenure Mix on Labour Market Outcomes: A Longitudinal Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aafke Heringa & Gideon Bolt & Martin Dijst & Ronald Kempen, 2014. "Individual Activity Patterns and the Meaning of Residential Environments for Inter-Ethnic Contact," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(1), pages 64-78, February.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:40:y:2016:i:6:p:1186-1204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lind, Hans & Annadotter, Kerstin & Björk, Folke & Högberg, Lovisa & af Klintberg, Tord, 2014. "Sustainable renovation strategy in the Swedish Million Homes Programme: A case study," Working Paper Series 14/2, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
More about this item
KeywordsNeighbourhood effects; social mix; social exclusion; European housing policy; externalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjhp:v:7:y:2007:i:1:p:19-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REUJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.