Facing the Crisis: Toward a New Humanistic Synthesis for Business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shanzi Ke & Edward Feser, 2010. "Count on the Growth Pole Strategy for Regional Economic Growth? Spread-Backwash Effects in Greater Central China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1131-1147.
- Shanzi Ke, 2010. "Determinants of Economic Growth and Spread-backwash Effects in Western and Eastern China," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 179-202, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabhir Poruthiyil, 2013. "Weaning Business Ethics from Strategic Economism: The Development Ethics Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 735-749, September.
- Will Drover & Jennifer Franczak & Richard Beltramini, 2012. "A 30-Year Historical Examination of Ethical Concerns Regarding Business Ethics: Who’s Concerned?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 431-438, December.
- Stéphanie Arnaud & David Wasieleski, 2014. "Corporate Humanistic Responsibility: Social Performance Through Managerial Discretion of the HRM," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 313-334, March.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:11-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onyeka K. Osuji & Ugochukwu L. Obibuaku, 2016. "Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility: Competing or Complementary Approaches to Poverty Reduction and Socioeconomic Rights?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 329-347, June.
- Dulce Redin & Reyes CalderÃ³n & Ignacio Ferrero, 2012. "Cultural Financial Traditions and Universal Ethics: the Case of Hawala," Faculty Working Papers 08/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2590-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghislain Deslandes, 2011. "In Search of Individual Responsibility: The Dark Side of Organizations in the Light of Jansenist Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 61-70, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .