Report NEP-CFN-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2011. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marco Pagano & Giovanni Pica, 2011. "Finance and Employment," CSEF Working Papers 283, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Rünger, Silke, 2011. "The effect of Germany's Tax Reform Act 2001 on corporate ownership: Insights from disposals of minority blocks," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 114, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Schanz, Deborah & Theßeling, Holger, 2011. "The influence of tax regimes on distribution police of corporations: Evidence from German tax reforms," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 115, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Kroencke, Tim Alexander & Schindler, Felix & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2011. "International diversification benefits with foreign exchange investment styles," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Iain Fraser & Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2011. "A General Equilibrium Model of Environmental Option Values," Studies in Economics 1107, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Elasrag, hussein, 2011. "Principals of the Islamic finance:A focus on project finance," MPRA Paper 30197, University Library of Munich, Germany.