The influence of tax regimes on distribution police of corporations: Evidence from German tax reforms
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDividends; Taxation; Payout Policy;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-04-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2011-04-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-PBE-2011-04-30 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:arqudp:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.arqus.info/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .