Report NEP-PBE-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aron Kiss, 2011. "Minimum Taxes and Repeated Tax Competition," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1116, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Jesse Edgerton, 2011. "Investment, accounting, and the salience of the corporate income tax," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2013. "Environmental Fiscal Reform and Fiscal Consolidation: The Quest for the Third Dividend in Portugal," Working Papers 114, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Thomas A. Garrett, 2011. "A closer look at the tax incidence of instant lottery games: an analysis by price point," Working Papers 2011-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ernst, Christof & Spengel, Christoph, 2011. "Taxation, R&D tax incentives and patent application in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Martin Gregor & Lenka Šastná, 2011. "The Decentralization Tradeoff for Complementary Spillovers," Working Papers IES 2011/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2011.
- Kneller, Richard Anthony & Misch, Florian, 2011. "What does ex-post evidence tell us about the output effects of future tax reforms?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Woan Foong Wong, 2011. "Corporate Tax Reform for a New Century," Policy Briefs PB11-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Neubäumer, Renate, 2011. "A Call for Comparative Research: Consequences of a Rising Income Inequality for State Activities," IZA Discussion Papers 5651, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2011. "The peer group effect and the optimality properties of head and income taxes," Working Papers 2011-07, FEDEA.
- Schanz, Deborah & Theßeling, Holger, 2011. "The influence of tax regimes on distribution police of corporations: Evidence from German tax reforms," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 115, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Marco Bassetto & Leslie McGranahan, 2011. "On the Relationship Between Mobility, Population Growth, and Capital Spending in the United States," NBER Working Papers 16970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011. "Minimum Wage and Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).