What does ex-post evidence tell us about the output effects of future tax reforms?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Castro, Francisco & Hernández de Cos, Pablo, 2008. "The economic effects of fiscal policy: The case of Spain," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1005-1028, September.
- Michael Bleaney & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller, 2001. "Testing the endogenous growth model: public expenditure, taxation, and growth over the long run," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 36-57, February.
- Romero-Ávila, Diego & Strauch, Rolf, 2008. "Public finances and long-term growth in Europe: Evidence from a panel data analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 172-191, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gemmell Norman & Au Joey, 2013. "Do Smaller Governments Raise the Level or Growth of Output? A Review of Recent Evidence," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 64(2), pages 85-116, August.
- Gemmell, Norman & Au, Joey, 2012. "Government Size, Fiscal Policy and the Level and Growth of Output: A Review of Recent Evidence," Working Paper Series 2603, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:18:y:2013:i:2:p:203-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdon, Arnelyn May & Estrada, Gemma Esther & Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun, 2014. "Fiscal Policy and Growth in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 412, Asian Development Bank.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine-Belghith, 2007. "Exporting , Productive Efficiency and Product Quality: An Empirical Analysis Of the Agricultural Sector in the Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers 711, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsTax Reforms; Tax Policy; Aggregate Growth; Tax Multipliers; Fiscal Policy;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-04-30 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:11029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .