Taxation, R&D tax incentives and patent application in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin, 2014. "Ownership of intellectual property and corporate taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 12-23.
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Richter, Katharina & Spengel, Christoph, 2014. "Tax planning of R&D intensive multinationals," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-114, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2014.
"Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 13-31.
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12245, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbaeck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Working Papers 1122, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Dinkel, Andreas & Schanz, Deborah, 2015. "Tax attractiveness and the location of patents," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 188, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
More about this item
KeywordsPatent; R&D; Tax Incentives; Taxation; EU;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-04-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-04-30 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PBE-2011-04-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-04-30 (Public Finance)
- NEP-SBM-2011-04-30 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-04-30 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:11024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.