Report NEP-IPR-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Leten, Bart, 2011. "The market value of blocking patent citations," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-021, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Boeing, Philipp & Sandner, Philipp, 2011. "The innovative performance of China's national innovation system," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 158, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Ernst, Christof & Spengel, Christoph, 2011. "Taxation, R&D tax incentives and patent application in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-024, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Neuhäusler, Peter & Frietsch, Rainer & Schubert, Torben & Blind, Knut, 2011. "Patents and the financial performance of firms - An analysis based on stock market data," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 28, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore