Report NEP-SBM-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Niefert, Michaela, 2011. "Gender differences in business success of German start-up firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Boeing, Philipp & Sandner, Philipp, 2011. "The innovative performance of China's national innovation system," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 158, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Ernst, Christof & Spengel, Christoph, 2011. "Taxation, R&D tax incentives and patent application in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-024, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Simone Strambach & Iris Dieterich, 2011. "The territorial shaping of knowledge dynamics in Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg - Inter-organizational relations in the sectoral knowledge domain of the automotive industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- López, Alberto, 2011. "The effect of microaggregation on regression results: an application to Spanish innovation data," MPRA Paper 30403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Marchese & Jonathan Potter, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development in Andalusia, Spain," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2011. "Labor Mobility, Social Network Effects, and Innovative Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 5654, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neuhäusler, Peter & Frietsch, Rainer & Schubert, Torben & Blind, Knut, 2011. "Patents and the financial performance of firms - An analysis based on stock market data," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 28, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Schleich, Joachim & Haussmann, Philipp & Roser, Annette & Reitze, Felix, 2011. "The role of the regulatory framework for innovation activities: The EU ETS and the German paper industry," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).