The effect of microaggregation on regression results: an application to Spanish innovation data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Bradford Jensen, J., 1999.
"Exceptional exporter performance: cause, effect, or both?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 1997. "Exceptional Exporter Performance: Cause, Effect, or Both?," NBER Working Papers 6272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, A., 1997. "Exceptional Exporter Performance: Cause, Effect, or Both?," Working papers 97-21, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ronning, Gerd, 2005. "Randomized response and the binary probit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 221-228, February.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation And Productivity: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Schmid, Matthias & Schneeweiss, Hans, 2009. "The effect of microaggregation by individual ranking on the estimation of moments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 174-182, December.
- Hausman, J. A. & Abrevaya, Jason & Scott-Morton, F. M., 1998.
"Misclassification of the dependent variable in a discrete-response setting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 239-269, September.
- Hausman, J.A. & Morton, F.M.S., 1994. "Misclassification of Dependent Variable in a Discrete Response Setting," Working papers 94-19, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Alberto, 2008. "Determinants of R&D cooperation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 113-136, January.
- Schmid Matthias & Schneeweiss Hans, 2005. "The Effect of Microaggregation Procedures on the Estimation of Linear Models: A Simulation Study," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(5), pages 529-543, October.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2001.
"To Be or Not To Be Innovative: An Exercise in Measurement,"
NBER Working Papers
8644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2001. "To Be Or Not To Be Innovative: An Exercise In Measurement," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:crs:wpaper:9833 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Añón Higón, Dolores, 2016. "In-house versus external basic research and first-to-market innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 816-829.
More about this item
KeywordsMicroaggregation; Individual ranking; Bias; Innovation data;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2011-04-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-04-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2011-04-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.