Report NEP-KNM-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Strambach & Iris Dieterich, 2011. "The territorial shaping of knowledge dynamics in Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg - Inter-organizational relations in the sectoral knowledge domain of the automotive industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schwalje, Wes, 2011. "Knowledge-based Economic Development as a Unifying Vision in a Post-awakening Arab World," MPRA Paper 30305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus BERLIANT & FUJITA Masahisa, 2011. "Culture and Diversity in Knowledge Creation," Discussion papers 11046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- López, Alberto, 2011. "The effect of microaggregation on regression results: an application to Spanish innovation data," MPRA Paper 30403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boeing, Philipp & Sandner, Philipp, 2011. "The innovative performance of China's national innovation system," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 158, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2011. "Labor Mobility, Social Network Effects, and Innovative Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 5654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).