The territorial shaping of knowledge dynamics in Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg - Inter-organizational relations in the sectoral knowledge domain of the automotive industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tödtling, Franz & Sinozic, Tanja & Auer, Alexander, 2016.
"Knowledge bases, multi-scale interaction and transformation of the Vienna medical cluster,"
5199, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Franz Tödtling & Tanja Sinozic & Alexander Auer, 2016. "Knowledge bases, multi-scale interaction and transformation of the Vienna medical cluster," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2016_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; territorial knowledge dynamics; automotive industry; Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-04-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-04-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2011-04-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pum:wpaper:2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.