Report NEP-GEO-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miren Lafourcade & Jacques-François Thisse, 2008. "New economic geography: A guide to transport analysis," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586878, HAL.
- Laurent Gobillon & Carine Milcent, 2008. "Regional disparities in mortality by heart attack: evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586837, HAL.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Price convergence and market integration in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp999, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cellini, Roberto & Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2010. "The regional public spending for tourism in Italy: an empirical analysis," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/10, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- L. Mauro & F. Pigliaru, 2011. "Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide," Working Paper CRENoS 201103, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Geys, Benny & Osterloh, Steffen, 2011. "Politicians' opinions on rivals in the competition for firms: An empirical analysis of reference points near a border," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-020, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jeanty, P. Wilner & Ulimwengu, John Mususa, 2011. "Poverty rate and government income transfers: A spatial simultaneous equations approach," IFPRI discussion papers 1076, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simone Strambach & Iris Dieterich, 2011. "The territorial shaping of knowledge dynamics in Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg - Inter-organizational relations in the sectoral knowledge domain of the automotive industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Marcus BERLIANT & FUJITA Masahisa, 2011. "Culture and Diversity in Knowledge Creation," Discussion papers 11046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tykvová, Tereza & Schertler, Andrea, 2011. "Geographical and institutional distances in venture capital deals: How syndication and experience drive internationalization patterns," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-022, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Marco Bassetto & Leslie McGranahan, 2011. "On the Relationship Between Mobility, Population Growth, and Capital Spending in the United States," NBER Working Papers 16970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.