The effect of microaggregation by individual ranking on the estimation of moments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Schmid, 2006. "Estimation of a linear model under microaggregation by individual ranking," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(3), pages 419-438, September.
- Matthias Schmid & Hans Schneeweiss & Helmut Küchenhoff, 2007. "Estimation of a linear regression under microaggregation with the response variable as a sorting variable," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 61(4), pages 407-431.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López, Alberto, 2011. "The effect of microaggregation on regression results: an application to Spanish innovation data," MPRA Paper 30403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Schneeweiss & Daniel Rost & Matthias Schmid, 2012. "Probability and quantile estimation from individually micro-aggregated data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(6), pages 721-742, August.
- Flavio Calvino, 2016. "Technological Innovation and the Distribution of Employment Growth: a firm-level analysis," LEM Papers Series 2016/37, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsConsistent estimation Disclosure control Individual ranking Microaggregation General moments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:153:y:2009:i:2:p:174-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.