The role of the regulatory framework for innovation activities: The EU ETS and the German paper industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Larsson, 2017. "EU Emissions Trading: Policy-Induced Innovation, or Business as Usual? Findings from Company Case Studies in the Republic of Croatia," Working Papers 1705, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2016. "Policy mixes for sustainability transitions: An extended concept and framework for analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1620-1635.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2013. "Towards a more comprehensive policy mix conceptualization for environmental technological change: A literature synthesis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2012. "Climate Innovation - The Case of the Central German Chemical Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Gulbrandsen, Lars H. & Stenqvist, Christian, 2013. "The limited effect of EU emissions trading on corporate climate strategies: Comparison of a Swedish and a Norwegian pulp and paper company," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 516-525.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Fehrenbach, Daniel & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2012. "Energy efficiency in the German pulp and paper industry – A model-based assessment of saving potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 84-99.
- Gasbarro, Federica & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco, 2013. "The mutual influence of Environmental Management Systems and the EU ETS: Findings for the Italian pulp and paper industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 16-26.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-30 (Regulation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-04-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisisi:s12011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.