The role of the regulatory framework for innovation activities: The EU ETS and the German paper industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulbrandsen, Lars H. & Stenqvist, Christian, 2013. "The limited effect of EU emissions trading on corporate climate strategies: Comparison of a Swedish and a Norwegian pulp and paper company," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 516-525.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2013. "Towards a more comprehensive policy mix conceptualization for environmental technological change: A literature synthesis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Andrea Urbinati & Davide Chiaroni & Vittorio Chiesa & Simone Franzò & Federico Frattini, 2018. "An Exploratory Analysis on the Contextual Factors that Influence Disruptive Innovation: The Case of Uber," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 1-26, June.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Fehrenbach, Daniel & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2012. "Energy efficiency in the German pulp and paper industry – A model-based assessment of saving potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 84-99.
- Martin Larsson, 2017. "EU Emissions Trading: Policy-Induced Innovation, or Business as Usual? Findings from Company Case Studies in the Republic of Croatia," Working Papers 1705, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2016. "Policy mixes for sustainability transitions: An extended concept and framework for analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1620-1635.
- Teixidó, Jordi & Verde, Stefano F. & Nicolli, Francesco, 2019. "The impact of the EU Emissions Trading System on low-carbon technological change: The empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 1-1.
- Shi, Beibei & Feng, Chen & Qiu, Meng & Ekeland, Anders, 2018. "Innovation suppression and migration effect: The unintentional consequences of environmental regulation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-23.
- Friedrich, Marina & Mauer, Eva-Maria & Pahle, Michael & Tietjen, Oliver, 2020.
"From fundamentals to financial assets: the evolution of understanding price formation in the EU ETS,"
196150, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Friedrich, Marina & Mauer, Eva-Maria & Pahle, Michael & Tietjen, Oliver, 2020. "From fundamentals to financial assets: the evolution of understanding price formation in the EU ETS," EconStor Preprints 225210, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2012. "Climate Innovation - The Case of the Central German Chemical Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Gasbarro, Federica & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco, 2013. "The mutual influence of Environmental Management Systems and the EU ETS: Findings for the Italian pulp and paper industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 16-26.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-30 (Regulation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-04-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisisi:s12011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .