The role of the regulatory framework for innovation activities: The EU ETS and the German paper industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lay, Gunter, 2003. "Betreiben statt Verkaufen: Häufigkeit des Angebots von Betreibermodellen in der deutschen Investitionsgüterindustrie," Bulletins "German Manufacturing Survey" 29, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Andersen, Poul H. & Mathews, John A. & Rask, Morten, 2009. "Integrating private transport into renewable energy policy: The strategy of creating intelligent recharging grids for electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2481-2486, July.
- Francoise Nemry & Guillaume Leduc & Almudena Muñoz, 2009. "Plug-in Hybrid and Battery-Electric Vehicles: State of the research and development and comparative analysis of energy and cost efficiency," JRC Working Papers JRC54699, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lay, Gunter & Schroeter, Marcus & Biege, Sabine, 2009. "Service-based business concepts: A typology for business-to-business markets," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 442-455, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Larsson, 2017. "EU Emissions Trading: Policy-Induced Innovation, or Business as Usual? Findings from Company Case Studies in the Republic of Croatia," Working Papers 1705, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2016. "Policy mixes for sustainability transitions: An extended concept and framework for analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1620-1635.
- Gulbrandsen, Lars H. & Stenqvist, Christian, 2013. "The limited effect of EU emissions trading on corporate climate strategies: Comparison of a Swedish and a Norwegian pulp and paper company," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 516-525.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2013. "Towards a more comprehensive policy mix conceptualization for environmental technological change: A literature synthesis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2012. "Climate Innovation - The Case of the Central German Chemical Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Fleiter, Tobias & Fehrenbach, Daniel & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2012. "Energy efficiency in the German pulp and paper industry – A model-based assessment of saving potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 84-99.
- Gasbarro, Federica & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco, 2013. "The mutual influence of Environmental Management Systems and the EU ETS: Findings for the Italian pulp and paper industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 16-26.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-30 (Regulation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-04-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisisi:s12011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .