Report NEP-REG-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viral V. Acharya & Hamid Mehran & Til Schuermann & Anjan V. Thakor, 2011. "Robust capital regulation," Staff Reports 490, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Defensive strategies in the quality ladders," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00586709, HAL.
- Haucap, Justus & Coenen, Michael, 2011. "Mehr Plan- als Marktwirtschaft in der energiepolitischen Strategie 2020 der Europäischen Kommission," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 11, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:1108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried, 2011. "Debt Portfolios," IZA Discussion Papers 5653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Schleich, Joachim & Haussmann, Philipp & Roser, Annette & Reitze, Felix, 2011. "The role of the regulatory framework for innovation activities: The EU ETS and the German paper industry," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Wolfgang Maennig, 2011. "Monument Protection and Zoning in Germany: Regulations and Public Support from an International Perspective," Working Papers 040, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5991 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- S. Nuray Akin & Val E. Lambson & Grant R. McQueen & Brennan Platt & Barrett A. Slade & Justin Wood, 2011. "Rushing to Overpay: The REIT Premium Revisited," Working Papers 2011-1, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Gaoussou DIARRA & Sébastien MARCHAND, 2011. "Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?," Working Papers 201112, CERDI.
- Bieber, Tonia, 2011. "Convergence through communication and competition? The internationalization of secondary and higher education policies in Switzerland," TranState Working Papers 147, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- FURUSAWA Taiji & KONISHI Hideo, 2011. "Free-Riding-Proof International Environmental Agreements," Discussion papers 11043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seker, Murat, 2010. "Rigidities in Employment Protection and Exporting," MPRA Paper 29907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Talat S. Genc & Henry Thille, 2011. "Dynamic Competition in Electricity Markets: Hydroelectric and Thermal Generation," Working Papers 1104, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How effective is European merger control?," DICE Discussion Papers 15, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.