Dynamic Competition in Electricity Markets: Hydroelectric and Thermal Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thille, Henry, 2006. "Inventories, market structure, and price volatility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1081-1104, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moita, Rodrigo Menon Simões & Monte, Daniel, 2017. "Competition in cascades," Textos para discussão 456, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Dakhlaoui, Ahlem & Tamini, Lota D., 2014.
"Risk Aversion and Dynamic Games Between Hydroelectric Operators under Uncertainty,"
172089, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Abdessalem Abbassi & Ahlem Dakhlaoui & Lota D.Tamini, 2014. "Risk Aversion and Dynamic Games Between Hydroelectric Operators under Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-4, CREATE.
- Robles, Jack, 2016. "Infinite horizon hydroelectricity games," Working Paper Series 5075, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity markets; Electricity markets; Hydroelectricity; Imperfect Competition;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2011-04-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-04-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:2011-04.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.