Report NEP-COM-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reynald-Alexandre Laurent, 2008. "Product innovation and imitation in a duopoly with differentiation by attributes," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586867, HAL.
- Khan, A. & Peeters, R.J.A.P., 2011. "Evolution of behavior when duopolists choose prices and quantities," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "A model of labeling with horizontal differentiation and cost variability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1075, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yasuda, Yosuke & Corchón, Luis C. & Beviá, Carmen, 2011. "Oligopolistic equilibrium and financial constraints," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1110, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Defensive strategies in the quality ladders," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00586709, HAL.
- Beyer, Mila & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2011. "Managerial ownership, entrenchment and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-026, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2011. "Consumer behavior towards on-net/off-net price differentiation," DICE Discussion Papers 16, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2011. "Markets, Contracts, and Firms: A Unified Model of Organizational Choice," Working papers 2011-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How effective is European merger control?," DICE Discussion Papers 15, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Herwartz, Helmut & Strumann, Christoph, 2011. "On the effect of prospective payment system on hospital efficiency and competition for patients in Germany," Economics Working Papers 2011-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Talat S. Genc & Henry Thille, 2011. "Dynamic Competition in Electricity Markets: Hydroelectric and Thermal Generation," Working Papers 1104, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Axel Gautier & Keizo Mizuno, 2011. "Gradual Network Expansion and Universal Service Obligations," CREPP Working Papers 1105, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Gavazza, Alessandro, 2011. "Demand Spillovers and Market Outcomes in the Mutual Fund Industry," MPRA Paper 30074, University Library of Munich, Germany.