Gradual Network Expansion and Universal Service Obligations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Axel Gautier & Keizo Mizuno, 2011. "Gradual Network Expansion And Universal Service Obligations," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 97-113, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Villemeur Etienne Billette & Cremer Helmuth & Boldron Francois & Roy Bernard, 2008. "Worksharing: A Calibrated Model," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Gonzales d’Alcantara & Axel Gautier, 2008. "National Postal Strategies after a Full Postal Market Opening," Chapters,in: Competition and Regulation in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bpj:rneart:v:7:y:2008:i:2:p:272-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cor:louvrp:-2006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gonzales d’Alcantara & Axel Gautier, 2008.
"National Postal Strategies after a Full Postal Market Opening,"
Chapters,in: Competition and Regulation in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- D’ALCANTARA, Gonzales & GAUTIER, Axel, 2009. "National postal strategies after a full postal market opening," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Roland, Michel, 2014.
"Efficiency of uniform pricing in universal service obligations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, pages 141-152.
- Jean-Christophe Poudou & Michel Roland, 2013. "Efficiency of Uniform Pricing in Universal Service Obligation," Working Papers 13-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2013.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:63-95 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-04-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2011-04-30 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpp:wpaper:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mathieu Lefebvre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crulgbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.