Report NEP-ACC-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesse Edgerton, 2011. "Investment, accounting, and the salience of the corporate income tax," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ernst, Christof & Spengel, Christoph, 2011. "Taxation, R&D tax incentives and patent application in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aron Kiss, 2011. "Minimum Taxes and Repeated Tax Competition," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1116, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rünger, Silke, 2011. "The effect of Germany's Tax Reform Act 2001 on corporate ownership: Insights from disposals of minority blocks," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 114, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Schanz, Deborah & Theßeling, Holger, 2011. "The influence of tax regimes on distribution police of corporations: Evidence from German tax reforms," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 115, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Eriotis, Nikolaos & Stamatiadis, Filippos & Vasiliou, Dimitrios, 2011. "Assessing Accrual Accounting Reform in Greek Public Hospitals: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 30246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Woan Foong Wong, 2011. "Corporate Tax Reform for a New Century," Policy Briefs PB11-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.