Blockchains for Islamic finance: Obstacles & Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elasrag, hussein, 2011. "Principals of the Islamic finance:A focus on project finance," MPRA Paper 30197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsblockchain; Islamic finance; waqf; zakat; Smart Sukuk ; Takaful;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2019-03-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-ISF-2019-03-18 (Islamic Finance)
- NEP-PAY-2019-03-18 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:92676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.