Modeling transition in Central Asia: the Case of Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation; Forecasting; Transition; Stabilization; Central Asian;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P39 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-04-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2011-04-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2010-1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .