Child labor, schooling, and poverty in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duryea, Suzanne & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2003. "School Attendance, Child Labor and Local Labor Market Fluctuations in Urban Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1165-1178, July.
- Furio Camillo Rosati & Mariacristina Rossi, 2003.
"Children's Working Hours and School Enrollment: Evidence from Pakistan and Nicaragua,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 283-295, December.
- Furio C. Rosati & Mariacristina Rossi, 2003. "Children's Working Hours and School Enrollment: Evidence from Pakistan and Nicaragua," CEIS Research Paper 25, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 1997. "Family size, schooling and child labor in Peru - An empirical analysis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 387-405.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 2000.
"Does Child Labour Displace Schooling? Evidence on Behavioural Responses to an Enrollment Subsidy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 158-175, March.
- Ravallion, Martin*Wodon, Quentin, 1999. "Does child labor displace schooling? - evidence on behavioral responses to an enrollment subsidy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2116, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chanyoung Lee & Peter F. Orazem, 2010.
"Lifetime health consequences of child labor in Brazil,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Child Labor and the Transition between School and Work, volume 31, pages 99-133
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Lee, Chanyoung & Orazem, Peter, 2008. "Lifetime Health Consequences of Child Labor in Brazil," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12933, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:366541 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Guarcello & S. Lyon, 2003. "Children's work and water access in Yemen," UCW Working Paper 53, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Orazem, Peter F. & Gunnarsson, Victoria., 2003. "Child labour, school attendance and academic performance : a review," ILO Working Papers 993665413402676, International Labour Organization.
- Victoria Gunnarsson & Peter F. Orazem & Mario A. Sánchez, 2006.
"Child Labor and School Achievement in Latin America,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 31-54.
- Gunnarsson, Victoria & Orazem, Peter & Sanchez, Mario A., 2003. "Child Labor and School Achievement in Latin America," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10684, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Buonomo Zabaleta, Mariela, 2011. "The impact of child labor on schooling outcomes in Nicaragua," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1527-1539.
- Orazem, Peter & Gunnarsson, Victoria, 2004. "Child Labour, School Attendance and Performance: A Review," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11177, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:32742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .