Welfare Analysis of a Prohibitive NTM in a Society with a Proportion of Concerned Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maskus, Keith E. & Wilson, John S. & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2000. "Quantifying the impact of technical barriers to trade : a framework for analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2512, The World Bank.
- Mohammad Mahdi Ghodsi, 2012. "Corruption and the Level of Trade Protectionism," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 30.
- Frank van Tongeren & John Beghin & Stéphane Marette, 2009.
"A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade,"
OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers
21, OECD Publishing.
- van Tongeren, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Marette, Stephan, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13146, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Emma Aisbett & Lee M. Pearson, 2012. "Environmental and Health Protections, or New Protectionism? Determinants of SPS Notifications by WTO Members," Crawford School Research Papers 1213, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813144415_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Beghin & Anne-Célia Disdier & Stéphan Marette & Frank Van Tongeren, 2017.
"Welfare costs and benefits of non-tariff measures in trade: a conceptual framework and application,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 7, pages 119-138
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Beghin, John & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Marette, Stéphan & Van Tongeren, Frank, 2012. "Welfare costs and benefits of non-tariff measures in trade: a conceptual framework and application," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 356-375, July.
- John Christopher Beghin & Anne-Célia Disdier & Stéphan Marette & Frank Van Tongeren, 2012. "Welfare costs and benefits of non-tariff measures in trade: a conceptual framework and application," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754587, HAL.
- Philip L. Paarlberg & John G. Lee, 1998. "Import Restrictions in the Presence of a Health Risk: An Illustration Using FMD," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 175-183.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare; trade policy; non-tariff measures; technical barriers to trade;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2013-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .