Deployment of Core Competencies to obtain success in SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nobuya Fukugawa, 2006. "Determining Factors in Innovation of Small Firm Networks: A case of Cross Industry Groups in Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 181-193, October.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Antonio Vazquez-Barquero, 1999. "Inward investment and endogenous development. The convergence of the strategies of large firms and territories?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Ken Kamoche, 1996. "Strategic Human Resource Management Within A Resource-Capability View Of The Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 213-233, March.
- Oerlemans, L.A.G. & Meeus, M.T.H. & Boekema, F.W.M., 1998. "Do networks matter for innovation? The usefulness of the network approach in analysing innovation," Other publications TiSEM b5b01e96-86f7-4fdf-95c0-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Erol Taymaz, 2005. "Are Small Firms Really Less Productive?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 429-445, December.
- Katchova, Ani L., 2010. "Structural changes in U.S. agriculture: Financial performance of farms in transition," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 60965, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leon A.G. Oerlemans & Marius T.H. Meeus & Frans W.M. Boekema, 1998. "Do Networks Matter for Innovation? The usefulness of the economic network approach in analysing innovation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 89(3), pages 298-309, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSources of Competitive Advantage; Resources based Theory; firm performance; SMEs; Core competencies.;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-03-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-03-28 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vig:wpaper:1106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Economía Aplicada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deviges.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.