Die empirische Überprüfbarkeit des ressourcenbasierten Ansatzes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moldaschl, Manfred, 2010. "Das Elend des Kompetenzbegriffs: Kompetenzkonstrukte in der aktuellen Unternehmenstheorie," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 3/2010, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thomas C. Powell, 2001. "Competitive advantage: logical and philosophical considerations," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(9), pages 875-888, September.
- Nile W. Hatch & Jeffrey H. Dyer, 2004. "Human capital and learning as a source of sustainable competitive advantage," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(12), pages 1155-1178, December.
- Michael J. Rouse & Urs S. Daellenbach, 1999. "Rethinking research methods for the resource‐based perspective: isolating sources of sustainable competitive advantage," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 487-494, May.
- Robert R. Wiggins & Timothy W. Ruefli, 2002. "Sustained Competitive Advantage: Temporal Dynamics and the Incidence and Persistence of Superior Economic Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 81-105, February.
- Scott L. Newbert, 2007. "Empirical research on the resource‐based view of the firm: an assessment and suggestions for future research," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 121-146, February.
- David J. Teece & Gary Pisano & Amy Shuen, 1997. "Dynamic capabilities and strategic management," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(7), pages 509-533, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nayak, Bishwajit & Bhattacharyya, Som Sekhar & Krishnamoorthy, Bala, 2022. "Exploring the black box of competitive advantage – An integrated bibliometric and chronological literature review approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 964-982.
- Richard J. Arend & Moren Lévesque, 2010. "Is the Resource-Based View a Practical Organizational Theory?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 913-930, August.
- Rifat Kamasak, PhD, 2014. "Another Attempt to look inside the â€œBlack Boxâ€ of Performance Creation: A Case Study Approach," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Rifat Kamasak, PhD, 2014. "Another Attempt to look inside the â€œBlack Boxâ€ of Performance Creation: A Case Study Approach," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 4(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Aurélien Acquier & Cédric Dalmasso, 2009. "Vers une approche dynamique de la théorie des ressources. Le cas de l'internationalisation des ressources d'ingénierie chez un constructeur automobile," Post-Print hal-03698877, HAL.
- Nils Grashof, 2020. "Sinking or swimming in the cluster labour pool? A firm-specific analysis of the effect of specialized labour," Jena Economics Research Papers 2020-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David T. Merrett, 2020. "The Making of Australia's Supermarket Duopoly, 1958–2000," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(3), pages 301-321, November.
- Jamal Shamsie & Michael J. Mannor, 2013. "Looking Inside the Dream Team: Probing Into the Contributions of Tacit Knowledge as an Organizational Resource," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 513-529, April.
- Alina Neamtu Idorasi & Stelian Stancu & Oana Madalina Popescu & Ionut Constantin, 2019. "The customer perspective â€“ an effective and efficient way to differentiate for companies in the globalization era," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 30(1), pages 31-51, December.
- Papazoglou, Michalis E. & Spanos, Yiannis E., 2021. "“Influential knowledge and financial performance: The role of time and rivals’ absorptive capacity”," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
- Grashof, Nils, 2020. "Putting the watering can away Towards a targeted (problem-oriented) cluster policy framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Ferreira, João J.M. & Fernandes, Cristina I. & Ferreira, Fernando A.F., 2022. "What makes organizations unique? Looking inside the box," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 664-674.
- Steigenberger, Norbert, 2014. "Only a matter of chance? How firm performance measurement impacts study results," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 46-65.
- Reuter, Ute, 2011. "Der ressourcenbasierte Ansatz als theoretischer Bezugsrahmen: Grundlagen, Theoriebausteine und Prozessorientierung," Research Papers on Innovation, Services and Technology 3/2011, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Business Administration, Department I - Institute of Research & Development and Innovation Management.
- Brown, Richard S., 2017. "Scanning and updating failure: How AT&T turned its political capability into a core rigidity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 71-89.
- Oana Madalina Popescu & Stelian Stancu & Alina Neamtu Idorasi & Paul Marinescu, 2019. "Customer solutions â€“ new sources of sustainable competitive advantage in times of global economic crisis," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 30(1), pages 7-30, December.
- Kraaijenbrink, Jeroen & Spender, JC & Groen, Aard, 2009. "The resource-based view: A review and assessment of its critiques," MPRA Paper 21442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alina Neamtu (Idorasi) & Stelian Stancu & Gheorghe Hurduzeu, 2020. "Creating Effective Customer Solutions â€“ a Global Perspective," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 23(75), pages 38-69, March.
- Sujit Sur & Carol-Ann Sirsly, 2013. "What’s in a name? Decomposing corporate reputation to assess the relative impact of temporal, firm and industry level factors," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 1047-1072, November.
- Judith Cavazos-Arroyo & Rogelio Puente-Diaz, 2019. "The Influence of Marketing Capability in Mexican Social Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(17), pages 1-15, August.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantitative Empirie; qualitative Empirie; ressourcenbasierter Ansatz; empirische Überprüfung; Hypothesenprüfung; Operationalisierung;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:stuist:52011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwstude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwstude.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.