Explaining the competitive advantage of logistics service providers: A resource-based view approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Photis M Panayides & Meko So, 2005. "The Impact of Integrated Logistics Relationships on Third-Party Logistics Service Quality and Performance," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 7(1), pages 36-55, March.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Toy, Neal, 2000. "Identifying influential attributes in freight route/mode choice decisions: a content analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 41-53, March.
- Pasukeviciute, Irma & Roe, Michael, 2005. "Strategic policy and the logistics of crude oil transit in Lithuania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 857-866, May.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Nebol, Erdal, 2008. "Selection of the strategic alliance partner in logistics value chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 148-158, May.
- Rubin, Paul H, 1973. "The Expansion of Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 936-949, July-Aug..
- Bienstock, Carol C. & Royne, Marla B. & Sherrell, Dan & Stafford, Thomas F., 2008. "An expanded model of logistics service quality: Incorporating logistics information technology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 205-222, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:261-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:202-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Cezanne & Laurence Saglietto, 2016.
"Human Capital-Intensive Firms and 4PLs: A Specific Partnership,"
Journal of Economics and Management,
College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(1), pages 61-83, February.
- Cécile Cézanne & Laurence Saglietto, 2016. "Human Capital Intensive-Firms and 4PL: A Specific Partnership," Post-Print hal-01294826, HAL.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Hsiao, Hsieh-Ling, 2012. "The impact of e-commerce on Taiwanese SMEs: Marketing and operations effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 934-943.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:781-797 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Sutter, Reto, 2012. "A qualitative investigation of innovation between third-‐party logistics providers and customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 944-958.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:29-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Gao, Yanan, 2016. "Innovative service satisfaction and customer promotion behaviour in the Chinese budget hotel: an empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 201-210.
- Schoenherr, Tobias, 2012. "The role of environmental management in sustainable business development: A multi-country investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 116-128.
- Venus Lun, Y.H. & Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2015. "Greening propensity and performance implications for logistics service providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 50-62.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics service providers Third-party logistics Logistics outsourcing Resource-based view Competitive advantage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:128:y:2010:i:1:p:51-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.