Explaining the competitive advantage of logistics service providers: A resource-based view approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pasukeviciute, Irma & Roe, Michael, 2005. "Strategic policy and the logistics of crude oil transit in Lithuania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 857-866, May.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Nebol, Erdal, 2008. "Selection of the strategic alliance partner in logistics value chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 148-158, May.
- Rubin, Paul H, 1973. "The Expansion of Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 936-949, July-Aug..
- Bienstock, Carol C. & Royne, Marla B. & Sherrell, Dan & Stafford, Thomas F., 2008. "An expanded model of logistics service quality: Incorporating logistics information technology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 205-222, May.
- Photis M Panayides & Meko So, 2005. "The Impact of Integrated Logistics Relationships on Third-Party Logistics Service Quality and Performance," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 7(1), pages 36-55, March.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Toy, Neal, 2000. "Identifying influential attributes in freight route/mode choice decisions: a content analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 41-53, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:261-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Cezanne & Laurence Saglietto, 2016.
"Human Capital-Intensive Firms and 4PLs: A Specific Partnership,"
Journal of Economics and Management,
College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(1), pages 61-83, February.
- Cécile Cézanne & Laurence Saglietto, 2016. "Human Capital Intensive-Firms and 4PL: A Specific Partnership," Post-Print hal-01294826, HAL.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Hsiao, Hsieh-Ling, 2012. "The impact of e-commerce on Taiwanese SMEs: Marketing and operations effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 934-943.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:781-797 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Sutter, Reto, 2012. "A qualitative investigation of innovation between third-‐party logistics providers and customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 944-958.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:29-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Gao, Yanan, 2016. "Innovative service satisfaction and customer promotion behaviour in the Chinese budget hotel: an empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 201-210.
- Schoenherr, Tobias, 2012. "The role of environmental management in sustainable business development: A multi-country investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 116-128.
- Venus Lun, Y.H. & Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2015. "Greening propensity and performance implications for logistics service providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 50-62.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics service providers Third-party logistics Logistics outsourcing Resource-based view Competitive advantage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:128:y:2010:i:1:p:51-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .