The Reliability of Studentsâ€™ Earnings Expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schweri, Juerg & Hartog, Joop & Wolter, Stefan C., 2011.
"Do students expect compensation for wage risk?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 215-227, April.
- Jürg Schweri & Stefan C. Wolter & Joop Hartog, 2008. "Do Students Expect Compensation for Wage Risk?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0011, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Schweri, Jürg & Hartog, Joop & Wolter, Stefan C., 2009. "Do Students Expect Compensation for Wage Risk?," IZA Discussion Papers 4069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Claudio Lucifora & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2004. "The Wage Expectations of European Business and Economics Students," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Adeline Delavande & Xavier Giné & David McKenzie, 2011.
"Eliciting probabilistic expectations with visual aids in developing countries: how sensitive are answers to variations in elicitation design?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 479-497, April.
- Delavande, Adeline & Gine, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2010. "Eliciting probabilistic expectations with visual aids in developing countries : how sensitive are answers to variations in elicitation design ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5458, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSalaris; Models economètrics; 33 - Economia;
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/290760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.