Assessing the wellbeing of the Spanish elderly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Franco Peracchi, 1999.
"Social Security and Retirement in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 305-353
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boldrin, Michele & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Peracchi, Franco, 1997. "Social security and retirement in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6043, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martni & Franco Peracchi, 1997. "Social Security and Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 6136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney Coile & Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Social Security and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 7830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boldrin Michele & Jiménez-Martín Sergi & Peracchi Franco, 2001. "Sistema de pensiones y mercado de trabajo en España," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, edition 1, number 201120, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María José Luengo-Prado & Almudena Sevilla-Sanz, 2010.
"Consumption, retirement and life-cycle prices: Evidence from Spain,"
2010-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Maria Jose Luengo-Prado, 2010. "Consumption, Retirement and Life-cycle Prices: Evidence From Spain," Economics Series Working Papers 498, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare State; Social Security; Retirement; Income Inequality; Poverty;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-02-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2006-02-26 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2006-02-26 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2006-02-26 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .