Report NEP-EEC-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GARRETSEN, Harry & MOONS, Cindy & VAN AARLE, Bas, "undated". "Monetary policy in the Euro-Area: An analysis using a stylized new-Keynesian model," Working Papers 2005032, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MOONS, Cindy & VAN POECK, André, 2005. "Does one size fit all? A Taylor-rule based analysis of monetary policy for current and future EMU members," Working Papers 2005026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Sutherland, Holly & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2006. "Household Incomes and Redistribution in the European Union: Quantifying the Equalising Properties of Taxes and Benefits," Economics Series 184, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- B. Dettori & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2005. "Technological activity in the european regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200513, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2006. "Using the Dynamic Bi-Factor Model with Markov Switching to Predict the Cyclical Turns in the Large European Economies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 554, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arjan Lejour & Henk Kox & Roland de Bruijn, 2006. "The trade-induced effects of the Services Directive and the country of origin principle," CPB Document 108, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Franziska Holz & Christian von Hirschhausen & Claudia Kemfert, 2006. "A Strategic Model of European Gas Supply (GASMOD)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 551, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- PEDRAIRA DO COUTO FERRAZ, Lucas & PLASMANS, Joseph & VAN POECK, André, 2005. "On the relative stickiness of wages and prices in Western Europe and the United States: A structural VAR approach," Working Papers 2005020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Wouter Vermeulen & J. van Ommeren, 2006. "Compensation of regional unemployment in housing markets," CPB Discussion Paper 57, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2006. "Alternative Tax-Benefit Strategies to Support Children in the European Union. Recent Reforms in Austria, Spain and the UK," Economics Series 185, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- VAN POECK, André & VANNESTE, Jacques & VEINER, Maret, "undated". "Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in the new EU member countries," Working Papers 2005015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- VAN TENDELOO, Brenda & VANSTRAELEN, Ann, 2005. "Earnings management and audit quality in Europe: Evidence from the private client segment market," Working Papers 2005012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Peter Haan & Michal Myck, 2006. "Apply with Caution: Introducing UK-Style In-work Support in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 555, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Carey & Ekkehard Ernst & Rebecca Oyomopito & Jelte Theisens, 2006. "Strengthening Innovation in the Netherlands: Making Better Use of Knowledge Creation in Innovation Activities," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 479, OECD Publishing.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Dirk Schilder, 2006. "Informed Capital in a Hostile Environment: The Case of Relational Investors in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 549, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2006. "Assessing the wellbeing of the Spanish elderly," Economics Working Papers 939, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Oikarinen, Elias, 2006. "Price Linkages between Stock, Bond and Housing Markets - Evidence from Finnish Data," Discussion Papers 1004, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.