Assessing the Wellbeing of the Spanish Elderly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Courtney Coile & Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Social Security and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 7830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boldrin Michele & Jiménez-Martín Sergi & Peracchi Franco, 2001. "Sistema de pensiones y mercado de trabajo en España," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, edition 1, number 201120.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Franco Peracchi, 1999.
"Social Security and Retirement in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 305-353
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peracchi, Franco & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Boldrin, Michele, 1997. "Social security and retirement in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6043, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martni & Franco Peracchi, 1997. "Social Security and Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 6136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María José Luengo-Prado & Almudena Sevilla-Sanz, 2010.
"Consumption, retirement and life-cycle prices: Evidence from Spain,"
2010-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Maria Jose Luengo-Prado, 2010. "Consumption, Retirement and Life-cycle Prices: Evidence From Spain," Economics Series Working Papers 498, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-09-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2005-09-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:784828000000000392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.