Constructing the Model of Environmental Migration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002.
"What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?,"
NBER Working Papers
9159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2003. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Timothy Hatton & Jeffery Williamson, 2002. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 458, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2002. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoel, Michael & Shapiro, Perry, 2003.
"Population mobility and transboundary environmental problems,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1013-1024, May.
- Michael Hoel & Perry Shapiro, 2001. "Population Mobility and Transboundary Environmental Problems," CESifo Working Paper Series 488, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haavio, Markus, 2005.
"Transboundary pollution and household mobility: Are they equivalent?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 252-275, September.
- Haavio, M., 2001. "Transboundary Pollution and Household Mobility: Are They Equivalent?," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 500, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-03-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.