India's Outward Foreign Direct Investments in Steel Industry in a Chinese Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nagesh Kumar & Alka Chadha, 2009. "India's outward foreign direct investments in steel industry in a Chinese comparative perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 249-267, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1991. "Mode of rivalry and comparative behaviour of multinational and local enterprises : The case of Indian manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 381-392, April.
- Ping Hua & Hu Xiaoling & Xie Charlene & Hu Xiaoju, 2008. "Globalisation and China's iron and steel industry: modelling China's demand for steel importation," Post-Print hal-00293258, HAL.
- Chunlai Chen, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14100.
- John H Dunning, 1998. "Location and the Multinational Enterprise: A Neglected Factor?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Hsiu-Ling Wu & Chien-Hsun Chen, 2001. "An Assessment of Outward Foreign Direct Investment from China's Transitional Economy," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(8), pages 1235-1254.
- Xiaoling Hu & Hua Ping & Charlene Xie & Xiaoju Hu, 2008. "Globalisation and China's iron and steel industry: Modelling China's demand for steel importation," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 62-74, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Forte, Rosa & Assunção, Susana, 2017.
"Do countries' endowments of non-renewable energy resources matter for FDI attraction? A panel data analysis of 125 countries over the period 1995–2012,"
International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 57-71.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Rosa Forte & Susana Assunção, 2017. "Do countries' endowments of non-renewable energy resources matter for FDI attraction? A panel data analysis of 125 countries over the period 1995–2012," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 150, pages 57-71.
- Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2015. "The relationship between the education system and the inflows of FDI for the Central and East European EU new member states," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 41(2(50)), pages 76-92, december.
- Helen Wei Hu & Lin Cui & Preet S Aulakh, 2019. "State capitalism and performance persistence of business group-affiliated firms: A comparative study of China and India," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(2), pages 193-222, March.
- P.L. Beena, 2019. "Outward FDI and Crossborder M&As by Indian Firms: A Host Country-Level Analysis," Working Papers id:12993, eSocialSciences.
- Tan, Danchi & Meyer, Klaus E., 2010. "Business groups' outward FDI: A managerial resources perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 154-164, June.
- Fleury, Afonso & Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme & Borini, Felipe Mendes, 2012. "Is production the core competence for the internationalization of emerging country firms?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 439-449.
- Frank Giarratani & Ravi Madhavan & Gene Gruver, 2013. "Steel industry restructuring and location," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.),Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 1, pages 11-37, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Valeria Gattai, 2013. "The dragon and the elephant on the way to Italy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 63-87.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Gorgoni, Sara & Günther, Christina & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2014. "Emerging versus advanced country MNEs investing in Europe: A typology of subsidiary global–local connections," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 680-691.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Nguyen, Quyen T.K., 2011. "Emerging country MNEs and the role of home countries: separating fact from irrational expectations," MERIT Working Papers 2011-021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsFDI outflows; steel; India;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2008053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.