Foreign Direct Investment in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yanrui Wu, 2016.
"China's Capital Stock Series by Region and Sector,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 11(1), pages 156-172, March.
- Yanrui Wu, 2009. "China's Capital Stock Seris By Region and Sector," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Yanrui Wu, 2015. "China’s Capital Stock Series by Region and Sector," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1995. "Selection corrections for panel data models under conditional mean independence assumptions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-132, July.
- Ping Zheng & Pamela Siler & Gianluigi Giorgioni, 2004. "FDI and the Export Performance of Chinese Indigenous Firms: a Regional Approach," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 55-71.
- Jinping Yu & Wenjun Zhao, 2008. "The impacts of Japanese direct investment in China on the Sino-Japanese bilateral trade," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 185-199, October.
- Zhang, Le-Yin, 1994. "Location-specific advantages and manufacturing direct foreign investment in South China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 45-53, January.
- XU, Bin & LU, Jiangyong, 2009. "Foreign direct investment, processing trade, and the sophistication of China's exports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 425-439, September.
- repec:idb:brikps:9167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsAsian Studies; Economics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:14100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.