Changing Character of Foreign Direct Investment from Developing Countries: Case Studies from Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis T. Wells, 1983. "Third World Multinationals: The Rise of Foreign Investments from Developing Countries," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026273169x, July.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1984. "Exports of technology by newly-industrializing countries: An overview," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(5-6), pages 471-480.
- Yoong-Deok Jeon, 1992. "The determinants of Korean foreign direct investment in manufacturing industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 527-542, September.
- D.N. Saxena, 1989. "Foreign Direct Investment," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 24(1), pages 76-97, April.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1995. "Industrialization, Liberalization and Two Way Flows of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of India," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 03, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Nagesh Kumar, 1994. "Determinants of Export Orientation of Foreign Production by U.S. Multinationals: An Inter-Country Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(1), pages 141-156, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilesh Thakre, 2012. "Developing Field Work Components Of Psychology Lifelong Learning," Working papers 2012-2-13, Voice of Research.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Investment; Direct Investment; Developing Countries; Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unuint:199516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .