Industrialization, Liberalization and Two Way Flows of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Ashok V., 1984. "India's technological capability: An analysis of its achievements and limits," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 303-310, October.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1993. "India in Transition: Freeing the Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288473.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Shyam Kumar Ghai, 2015. "Change in Scenario of Foreign Investment in India (From 20th to 21st Century)," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 102-113, April.
- Arben Sahiti & Muhamet Aliu & Arbana Sahiti, 2017. "Review on Policy Developments of FDI in India," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 13(1), pages 187-196, February.
- Brent Davis, 2000. "India and the East Asia Miracle," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 63-76.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1995. "Changing Character of Foreign Direct Investment from Developing Countries: Case Studies from Asia," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1995-16, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Nakul Parameswar & Sanjay Dhir & Sushil, 2020. "Interpretive Ranking of Choice of Interaction of Parent Firms Post-International Joint Venture Termination using TISM-IRP," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 21(1), pages 1-16, March.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Investment; Direct Investment; Government Policy; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unuint:199504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.