Emerging pattern of India's outward foreign direct investment under influence of state policy: A macro view
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunning, John H., 2000. "The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaisse, Julien & Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep, 2010. "Managing India's Foreign Exchange Reserve: A preliminary exploration of issues and options," MPRA Paper 22873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOutward foreign direct investment; pattern of Indian investment abroad; Public policy;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .