The Effects of Enhancing Competitiveness on FDI Inflows in CEE Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oana Cristina POPOVICI & Adrian Cantemir CĂLIN, 2013. "Modalităţi de a îmbunătăţi fluxurile de ISD în ţările din Europa Centrală şi de Est utilizând instrumentele politicii publice," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(Special I), pages 346-357, December.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Wakelin, Katharine, 1998.
"Technological competitiveness, trade and foreign direct investment,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 373-387, September.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Wakelin, Katharine, 1995. "Technological competitiveness, trade and foreign direct investment," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- C. Bellak & M. Leibrecht & R. Stehrer, 2010.
"The role of public policy in closing foreign direct investment gaps: an empirical analysis,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 19-46, February.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Robert Stehrer, 2008. "The Role of Public Policy in Closing Foreign Direct Investment Gaps: An Empirical Analysis," wiiw Working Papers 48, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Criste, Adina & Mosneanu, Elena Ana & Glod, Alina Georgeta, 2008. "O Abordare A Conceptului De Competitivitate Naţională," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 12(4), pages 51-59, December.
- Demekas, Dimitri G. & Horvath, Balazs & Ribakova, Elina & Wu, Yi, 2007. "Foreign direct investment in European transition economies--The role of policies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 369-386, June.
- Oana Cristina Popovici & Adrian Cantemir Călin, 2014. "FDI theories. A location-based approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 3-24, September.
- Dunning, John H., 2000. "The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, April.
- Popovici Oana Cristina & Calin Adrian Cantemir, 2012. "Attractiveness Of Public Policies For Fdi In Central And Eastern European Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 61-67, July.
- POPOVICI Oana Cristina & CALIN Adrian Cantemir, 2012. "Competitiveness As Determinant Of Foreign Direct Investments In Central And Eastern European Countries," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 658-666.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; competitiveness; Central and Eastern Europe;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jis:ejistu:y:2015:i:01:id:393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Popescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.