Attractiveness Of Public Policies For Fdi In Central And Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian BELLAK & Markus LEIBRECHT & Mario LIEBENSTEINER, 2010. "Attracting foreign direct investment: the public policy scope for South East European countries," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1, pages 37-53, December.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Jože P. Damijan, 2009.
"Infrastructure Endowment and Corporate Income Taxes as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 267-290, February.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Joze P. Damijan, 2007. "Infrastructure endowment and corporate income taxes as determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central- and Eastern European Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 19307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mintz, Jack M. & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2010. "The Indirect Side of Direct Investment: Multinational Company Finance and Taxation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262014491, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:95-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Popovici Oana Cristina, 2017. "International Competitiveness Versus Location Attractiveness For Fdi. A Theoretical Approach," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 199-205, February.
- Oana Cristina POPOVICI, 2016. "Determinants Of Fdi In The New Eu Member States," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(2), pages 173-182, June.
- Popovici Oana Cristina, 2015. "Assessing Fdi Determinants In Cee Countries During And After Transition," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 113-122, July.
- POPOVICI Oana Cristina & CĂLIN Adrian Cantemir, 2015. "The Effects of Enhancing Competitiveness on FDI Inflows in CEE Countries," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investments; public policy; Central and Eastern Europe countries; attractiveness matrix;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:61-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .