Attracting foreign direct investment: the public policy scope for South East European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet & Thierry Mayer, 2007.
"Institutional Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 764-782, May.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet & Thierry Mayer, 2005. "Institutional Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 2005-05, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet & Thierry Mayer, 2007. "Institutional Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00268751, HAL.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2008.
"Corporate tax elasticities: a reader's guide to empirical findings,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 680-697, winter.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2008. "Corporate Tax Elasticities A Reader’s Guide to Empirical Findings," Working Papers 0822, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Nicolas Gobalraja & Alain Trannoy, 2007. "Tax and public input competition," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 385-430, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabor Hunya, 2014. "Regional Policy and FDI Location – an Overview of the Larger New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 393, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Popovici Oana Cristina & Calin Adrian Cantemir, 2012. "Attractiveness Of Public Policies For Fdi In Central And Eastern European Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 61-67, July.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; taxes; infrastructure; institutions; South Eastern European countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2010:v:1:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.