Assessing Fdi Determinants In Cee Countries During And After Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors, 2005.
"How to Catch Foreign Fish? FDI and Privatisation in EU Accession Countries,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/309, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors, 2005. "How to Catch Foreign Fish? FDI and Privatization in EU Accession Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp785, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten, 2007.
"Political risk, institutions and foreign direct investment,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 397-415, June.
- Hefeker, Carsten & Busse, Matthias, 2005. "Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment," HWWA Discussion Papers 315, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Carstensen, Kai & Toubal, Farid, 2004.
"Foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern European countries: a dynamic panel analysis,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-22, March.
- Carstensen, Kai & Toubal, Farid, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1143, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kai Carstensen & Farid Toubal, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00311585, HAL.
- Carstensen, Kai & Toubal, Farid, 2004. "Foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern European countries: A dynamic panel analysis," Munich Reprints in Economics 19965, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus, 2004. "Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2004.
"The Effects of Transition and Political Instability On Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: Central Europe and the Balkans,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp729, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2004. "The effects of transition and political instability on foreign direct investment inflows: Central Europe and the Balkans," ZEI Working Papers B 33-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Edward Christie, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment in Southeast Europe," wiiw Working Papers 24, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Popovici Oana Cristina & Calin Adrian Cantemir, 2012. "Attractiveness Of Public Policies For Fdi In Central And Eastern European Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 61-67, July.
- Hans-Peter Lankes & A. J. Venables, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in economic transition: the changing pattern of investments," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 331-347, October.
- Oana Cristina Popovici & Adrian Cantemir Călin, 2014. "FDI theories. A location-based approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 3-24, September.
- Johnson, Andreas, 2006. "FDI inflows to the Transition Economies in Eastern Europe: Magnitude and Determinants," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 59, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- POPOVICI Oana Cristina & CALIN Adrian Cantemir, 2012. "Competitiveness As Determinant Of Foreign Direct Investments In Central And Eastern European Countries," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 658-666.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; transition process; European Union membership; panel data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2015:i:1:p:113-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.